cameron2 Bishop St. Anderston, (Glasgow) etching 1889 signed and dated in the plate on wove paper with margins 11.9 x 19.9cm. (plate) Reference: Rinder: 96. Hind, p. 33. £120 The present etching was produced by Cameron for the Regality club in Glasgow and issued to its 200 members. The Regality Club was established in 1885 to preserve a record of old buildings and relics within the regality of Glasgow.